This is the race that started it all, bringing the City of Phoenix to it's feet back in 1976. Founded by Dr. Art Mollen, hisvision brought our growing, vibrant city together with a sport still in its infancy. It set the charge used to ignite the running boom in Arizona. Over the years, the race has hosted Olympic Gold medalists, American record holders and more first time race participants than any other event in the southwestern United States. It's not just Arizona's original road race. It's not just a great party. It's Phoenix at it's finest!
7:00am - Half Marathon
8:00am - 5K
8:00am - 10K
9:00am - Mollen Mile
- Custom designed, blended fabric shirts in unisex sizing: x-small, small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large and youth medium
- USAT&F Certified 1/2 Marathon, 10K & 5K courses
- Split clocks each mile
- Aid Stations at (7) locations on the 1/2 marathon, (3) locations on the 10K and (1) location on the 5K
- Video recall of your finish line kick
- ChronoTrack chip timing
- Online and on-site display results courtesy of Raceplace Events
- Expedited awards distribution. Awards will be available for immediate pick-up once posted on the video boards.
- Live Athlete Tracking allows friends and family to follow runners via Twitter, Facebook or text messaging as they run past check points and the finish line.
- Custom medals to all 1/2 marathon finishers.
- Custom awards to the male/female age group winners, 3 deep in the 1/2 Marathon, 5K Run and 10K
- Race proceeds benefit the Mollen Foundation, dedicated to preventing childhood obesity.
- Run thru the heart of Phoenix and alongside the light rail on Central Avenue.
- Post-race party at CityScape with vendor goodies and live music.
- Great seasonal running condition
Race Timing by Raceplace Events
This event is being timed by Raceplace Event Systems using the ChronoTrack system timing technology.
For more information about this event, please visit the Phoenix 10K website at www.phoenix10k.com
You must wear your "B-Tag" correctly in order to be timed. It must be clearly visible on the front of the torso. Please review these instructions.